Friday, June 17, 2011

A good day follows Cimzia dose#3

Last night I injected Cimzia dose #3. Somehow, the two injections weren't as painful as some of them have been. I'm happy about that.

Then, last night I felt WAY tired, but couldn't go to sleep until long after crawling into bed. And I slept in about two hours this morning because I felt too tired to get up. Of course, that could have something to do with having the day off today. Gotta take advantage of opportunities to sleep in, right?

Today, I'm still a little tired, but I've had a pretty good day so far. I even felt sorta like normal person when I came out of the bathroom a little while ago. Huh.

Could the Cimzia be working?

Too early to judge, of course. I've had good days before that were followed by more bad days. I am just grateful for the good ones as they come. And, of course, I'm hoping for more good days to follow!

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for checking in!

Beth :-)

2 comments:

  1. It's good to hear you do have good days. You are such an optimistic person. What strength you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I spoke (or wrote) too soon.

    More of the same is back.

    ReplyDelete