Sunday, January 27, 2013

What will tomorrow bring?

Tomorrow is the next X-ray to see if the endoscopy capsule is still stuck

Meanwhile, today is one of frequent restroom visits and nothing but water by mouth since breakfast. 

Having to leave twice during our two-hour stake conference meeting this morning was a little distressing. And I barely made it to the bathroom in time when we got home. 

Later, watching my daughter, Megan, and her husband, Jeff, assemble a family photo gallery for me on the wall in our front room was a fun distraction from how I was feeling. It turned out great! I love it!

Things are a little quieter now, though. So I might eat a normal dinner.

Crossing my fingers that tomorrow's X-ray looks nothing like the one two weeks ago.

And praying that I will keep being as healthy as I can be.

I let you know what happens.

Take care of yourself,

Beth


1 comment:

  1. How did it go? I keep checking your posts, but nothing new since January. Are you okay? Did the capsule ever come out?
    big hug to you
    Juliette x

    ReplyDelete